Working in groups of two or three, evaluate a casual online game (desktop/laptop or app) and three university web sites (UT’s and at least two others). Here’s what to evaluate:
- Game: How clear are the instructions to play? Do the hints work well? Is the object of the game easy to understand?
- University web sites: How easy/difficult is is to accomplish the following three objectives. Be sure to record the steps you had to take to get from the university home page to the information you need.
- Find out how to arrange a visit to campus for a prospective student
- Find out how to look up books and articles from the library’s collection
- Find out about when and where dining services are available over the 2015 Thanksgiving break
Write up your findings and post them to the class blog.