Breaking News Audience Analysis
- The target audience of Breaking News can appeal to anyone with interest of simulating what it’s like to be a news reporter, or can also include those who do not have an interest
- Age – The target age group is roughly 8+. The reasoning for this, is because the user’s literacy skills will be tested against a timed clock. In order to be successful in this game, the user must be proficient in reading, which includes accuracy and efficiency
- Gender – Breaking News is geared towards any gender. Gender usage will not effect this game. All genders can enjoy this program equally. Ethnicity, religion, race, and sexual orientation is not needed to be specified.
- Education Levels – Suggested is 3rd grade and up, with proficiency in reading.
- Income Levels – No income level is required nor needed
- Users will get a snap shot experience of what it is like to be in the hot seat, also known as a News Reporter or Anchor. Users will feel the pressures of delivering a message to an audience, efficiently and effective as possible all while being timed. The anticipation of the News Director review will keep the audience engaged to see if they have what it takes to climb the ranks.
- This specific program does not satisfy any needs. It is for pure entertainment purposes.
- Strengths – Mentally engages the user, simulates a new experience, informs user on recent news locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Weakness – Ultimately is geared towards a specific market (those interested in television news), eliminates those who cannot read, cannot be played if the user does not have a camera and/or a working microphone.
The user is in control of navigating a busy city all while driving a taxi. The purpose is to safely drive as many riders as he/she can safely and accurately. The user is up against a clock. It engages the gamer to think and strategize in tight situations which routes are the best to take. The sole fundamental purpose of this game is for entertainment. The user acts as a taxi driver in rush hour, and is responsible for getting riders to their destinations.
The user has several options for this game platform. One option is to create a player, and go through the dimensions and level of being drafted to the NBA, all while dealing with an agent, money, and playing basketball. It engages the user because it portrays the life of a NBA player. It drawls people in because of the curiosity one has of living a luxurious lifestyle like the elite athletes do. The fundamental purpose of this game is mainly to entertain. It keeps the users want more fame and glory throughout the game. However, it also can somewhat educate the user what it takes to be such a prestigious athlete.
The user and or users have the opportunity to live out a rockstar dream. The purpose is to see if the gamers have what it takes to deliver good sounding music by hitting the right notes and singing the right pitch. It engages the user by allowing them to do all of the work. Essentially, it is up to the gamer and their skills to move onto the next level and unlock different rounds/song. Overall, the main purpose of this game is solely to entertain. There is not any other elements of why this game was created other than to pull users in and give them a stage to perform on.
Don’t have the money to make a private gym, or yet belong to a gym? Don’t worry about that there are some options for you!
- Get barbells and weights! They do not have to be the expensive kind but it is always good to have some laying around. It’s convenient and you can get a good quality workout in.
- Get a bench – this heightens your training options immensely! Look for something that can go from 0 degrees to 90 degrees. Again, be guided by your budget.
- Time to get some dumbbells. They are cheap and simple. Depending on your budget and how much you lift will determine how much you spend. But overall, they are fairly in a decent and affordable price range.
- Get some Bands – this will help with explosiveness!
Today’s blog is going to be all about counting calories. Something so complex, but at the same time so easy. Counting calories is truly the staple to healthy and optimal nutrition. Maybe you’ve tried it or maybe you are just to intimidated by the thought of it. I’m going to give you a few a ways to help when trying to rack up all the calories you’ve ate for the day:
- Start with what you eat – create a simple meal plan of the things you already eat, without making any big changes to your dieting. Ignore the daily goal that apps set for you, and all that other good stuff. Try to eliminate fairly junky food and do you darn best to keep sugars low!
- Use an App to track – Thanks to the way technology has progress apps really help with counting calories, instead of keep track for…
View original post 109 more words
If you ask people what they check for on food labels they might tell you calories, sodium, or even cholesterol. We would probably get ten different answers with ten different people. Recently the FDA made changes to food labels and now BOLDS the most important categories to look at – calories, serving size, and the percent of daily nutrition.
A lot of manufactuers are looking to trick people more than help people. Often times you will see things labeled as “Low-Fat” ice cream, crackers, pizza, or whatever the food may be. But reality is, it only is if you eat the recommended serving size. Now, here is the catch. The serving size is unrealistic! The FDA now bases food labels off of the “common” serving size.
New nutrients are now featured on labels. Its not just your basic vitamins, it now includes iron, calcium, vitamin D, and potassium! Most fruits…
View original post 17 more words
So you already decided you want to commit to eating heathy. Now what do you do? It’s time to part ways with all the junk food you have laying around in your kitchen cabinets. That’s right ALL the unhealthy things, cake mix, cookies, sugary cereal, poptarts . . .you get my drift. To end those cravings and sabotage all your healthy eating efforts, because let’s be honest here it’s a real effort, here is what you should do to begin:
- Try unsweetened cocoa powder. It’s a smarter replacement for chocolate! Try putting it in your greek yogurt. There is a lot of things to do with cocoa powder. My suggestion is to look online to find out the endless possibilities!
- Balsamic Vingar – Drizzle it over a salad or steamed veggies! It’s great for marinating, and can turn the “same-old” protein taste into something delicious!
- Cashews! Try to stay away from almonds and peanuts all too often. This is a better nut choice!
- Try wild rice – If you are someone like me who eats brown rice on a regular basis, switch it up. Brown rice isn’t the only thing you can eat. Wild rice offers the same benefits!